I’m sure that most of you would have seen the commercials for probiotics. Just regular people eating small cups of yogurt to feel better than they have ever felt in their life. Could it really be that simple? Yes, probiotics is sometimes that has only recently started becoming popular around the world and the fact of the matter is, it works. Still, many people do not fully understand what it is or what it can do and that is where I am going to try and help you in this article.
Our diets have changed rapidly in the last few decades. Nowadays, we want to eat a lot of healthy fruits and vegetables instead of lean meats. Our diets are full of grains, sugar and beef. Isn’t it obvious that we will have problems with digestion? The main reason for this is because all the good bacteria which are in our stomach are being killed by these unhealthy foods. Therefore, we can’t digest food properly and the toxicity levels in our body increase exponentially. Flatulence and constipation are two examples of a poor digestive system. In severe cases, this can lead to various other health issues like heart disease and even cancer. Even something like a yeast infection in women could be caused by the absence of good bacteria in your system.
So what exactly is probiotics? It is basically Lactobacillus, the good bacteria. There are thirteen kinds of Lactobacillus which help us with food digestion and maintaining the level of acid in our stomach. You might have read this word on a yogurt cup. That is because it helps in the fermentation of yogurt and even milk.
These small cups/bottles of yogurt have really become popular in the last few years and this has led to an increase in their price as well. There is no way of telling exactly how much good bacteria are present in every bottle though. Then how can you be sure that they are providing you with enough good bacteria?
There are quite a few best probiotic products being sold today which guarantee high counts of good bacteria. These products are mostly sold in liquid, capsule, tablet or powder form. You will not find them in drugstores or in the supermarket though. They can either be purchased at a health food store or on the internet.
As far as the best probiotic supplement is concerned, you have to choose between single-strain, dual-strain & multi-strain probiotics. The one you choose will vary depending on what you need it for. So what are you waiting for? Include probiotics in your life today.
- Delayed-Release Capsules Increase the Helpful Effect of Probiotics (markets.financialcontent.com)
- 5 Ways To Get Good Bacteria In Your Stomach (businessinsider.com)
- Probiotics: The Key To A Healthy Body (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- The good things Kefir can do (terramadresa.com)
- Probiotics: The Friendly Bacteria (dowlingcollegehealthservices.wordpress.com)
- Probiotics: 5 Keys for Unleashing Your Inner Health Heroes (omtimes.com)
- Probiotics are all the rage, and experts say there are results behind the hype (dailyherald.com)
- Probiotics essential to good health (goerie.com)
- Probiotics important to increase immunity against diseases in children (mynutritionalneeds.wordpress.com)
- Probiotics important to increase immunity against diseases in children (bestprobiotic21.wordpress.com)